flying high for saudi arabia forum 28th high school

{ For better surfing you should use FireFox .. [ Click here ] to download it |
To activate your account you must register with your real name | first name & last name |

Sprinkles cupcake ATM

Alaa Almusharraf

seko Sprinkles cupcake ATM

Post by Alaa Almusharraf on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:09 am

Sprinkles cupcake ATM

Technology has changed our lives, through a lot of inventions, that have made our lives much more comfortable, easier and finest.

I put this topic to show you the latest invention. Sprinkles cupcake ATM.

It’s alive!

Sprinkles engineer was on hand for the machine's launch to make sure everything was going smoothly. He pointed out that behind the automatic bright metal grates.
    The machine will stock rotating flavors and be refreshed daily, popular flavors, like red velvet, will always be included. The machine holds 600 cupcakes, and cupcakes cost $4 each.

Watch the video to see how easy it for cupcake friends to satisfy their craving time of day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlLQbL2Rv2I

But the ATM for the cupcakes is not found in Saudi Arabia but the shop is located in Riyadh. I have tried it and taste delicious too.

Hessa Ibrahim

seko Re: Sprinkles cupcake ATM

Post by Hessa Ibrahim on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:17 am

Aaaaaaaaah i want it
    very nice smart machine i really want to try it whether i eat it or not just i want to see how the cupcake out
    wait i can use it!!!!
    press clear,time,number of minutes then start....Ops i froget to press clear loooooooooooOOOooooooooooool
    nice work Ala'a keep it up
    Abeer AlQahtani

seko Re: Sprinkles cupcake ATM

Post by Abeer AlQahtani on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Hope we get it soon
    [center]

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:25 pm